I’m Žan, welcome to my blog. I am an entrepreneur specializing in small businesses and I don’t give up easily. I have proven that numerous times in the world of business and in sports; I continued to play basketball despite a fractured metatarsus. In my opinion, anyone can learn to do anything if they have the passion and desire to make it work.
I will be honest with you. In my early business years, I created a lot of stories that were mostly unsuccessful and took a lot of time and money, but with the right mentors I found different ways that can help anyone start their own company. I have 10 years of practical experience in business, I have read numerous books and visited countless seminars. On a daily basis, I socialize with positive thinking people with a similar mentality to mine. I gained my theoretical knowledge at University of Economics.
The experience that influenced me:
My childhood was surely not pleasant. I spent a lot of time in hospitals. I was sick a lot and I’m still afraid of needles. I missed a lot of my primary education too. In my business career I was influenced by my father and his business that went bankrupt.
Top 5 mentors whom I follow: Neil Patel, Ramit Sethi, Ryan Deiss, Jeff Walker and Noah Kagan.
- project manager for In Your Pocket project (the top European guide for foreigners);
- first company in Slovenia to offer advice on Facebook ads and first to do a lecture on Facebook advertising for over 100 businessmen in Slovenia;
- the publishing company is known for successful projects for animal lovers (magazines for dogs, cats, many pamphlets, books);
- marketing leader of a successful restaurant with over 100 years of tradition;
- translation agency;
- project for body transformation;
- business model and marketing for the Alfa financial magazine;
- sold many web domains and online projects;
- and much more.
You can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.