15 years of experience, over a 100 completed projects
- Advising YouTubers (my clients are YouTubers with over 200 million views)
- hosting well-known entrepreneurs (I brought Vin Clancy to Slovenia for the very first time)
- marketing adviser for the successful Blockchain companies that have already raised funds
- adviser for selling products on Amazon (I sell on Amazon in three different niches)
- organiser of the largest canine festival in Slovenia
- creator of successful trademarks Kužek & Mucek
- presenter at renowned events on digital marketing
- author of articles in different media
I will be honest with you. In my early business years, I created a lot of stories that were mostly unsuccessful and took a lot of time and money, but with the right mentors I found different ways that can help anyone start their own company. I have 10 years of practical experience in business, I have read numerous books and visited countless seminars. On a daily basis, I socialize with positive thinking people with a similar mentality to mine. I gained my theoretical knowledge at University of Economics.
The experience that influenced me:
My childhood was surely not pleasant. I spent a lot of time in hospitals. I was sick a lot and I’m still afraid of needles. I missed a lot of my primary education too. In my business career I was influenced by my father and his business that went bankrupt.
You can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.